Monday, October 13, 2008

Logop-ness

Logop, Kadazan word for : Kaki-botol, alcoholic, kudikaran

I really want to cut down my drinking.. I really don't wanna be at the alcholic stage! It's scary, I mean once in a while it's ok, but what would you do if you, no matter how you trying to run away or not spending any for it, it'll always come to you! All the 'setans' will somehow manage to lure you out to drink.

I drink to enjoy myself not to get drunk. But once you met the 'logops', my god you can't imagine the things that you'll do!


Exhibit A

Exhibit B


Just look at exhibit A, man after 10 glass of Whiskey Coke, you start proposing already. Although sometimes you tense to be more loving just like in Exhibit B.

But nevertheless, I love partying. Don't get me wrong, I work hard.. but party harder. I need to get some outdoor activities somehow.

0 Comments: