Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another Web Design Up

Yay! My work for RAGE Malaysia is finally live! But it was just the design tho. R.AGE needed a new face, so a friend asked me to help them design while they will develop the content, etc. RAGE is owned by the Star Publication by the way.


I'm not exactly sure whether they are trying to compete with gua.com.my, but I was told to go somewhere along that direction, only simpler but yet provocative design. It was 2 days worth of work. There were a lot more template for the layout which I did, but I'm surprised why it's not used.

Anyway, if you're a teenager needing to belong to a community check out www.rage.com.my

Anyways, I'm planning to put some of my work here sometime, still trying to dig out the old work. Would very much like to put up the mobile application which I'm currently doing as part of my job, but that will be against the company policy. Maybe I'll post up screenshots tho, some sneak peeks ;)

0 Comments: